A great breakfast idea. Avocado is known as a good source of healthy fats. And, if you use whole grain and/or homemade bread, you can make this meal a real health and nutritious boost.
For the topping
For the toppings
- Scoop the avocado from the peel and mash it in a small bowl or on a wooden chоpboard with a fork.
- Chop and add the tomatoes and arugula to the avocado puree
- Add the salt, a pinch of black pepper, and the lemon juice to taste
- Mix well
- Choose a tasty and healthy whole wheat bread and toast a slice (or two 🙂
- Spread the avocado puree on the bread and drizzle with the olive oil
- Top up with the meat, egg, tomatoes, etc.
- All spices such as salt, pepper, etc. can be modified according to your taste
- Use topping to make your sandwich even better and tastier like olives, lettuce, tomato slices, boiled egg slices, grilled veggies (zucchini), etc.
- Prepare homemade bread. Check out some of our delicious bread recipes
Serving Size 1 Toast
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 366.6
- Calories from Fat 93.5
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11g17%
- Saturated Fat 1.8g9%
- Cholesterol 24.9mg9%
- Sodium 500mg21%
- Potassium 767.3mg22%
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5g16%
- Dietary Fiber 11.3g46%
- Sugars 6.9g
- Protein 23.1g47%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.