Paleo friendly, easy and tasty burgers.
Sandwiched between tomato and avocado slices are these Paleo Burgers with Caramelised Balsamic Onions! It’s a quick and easy 30-minute supper that your family will absolutely love!
Paleo burger with beef and avocado!Difficulty: Easy
- For the beef meatballs
Beef, ground – 200g / lean ground beef
Spices, pepper, black – 2g / 1/2 tsp
Spices, garlic powder – 2g / 1/2 tsp
Salt, table – 2g / 1/2 tsp
- For the burger
Avocados, raw – 200g / 1 medium avocado. 1/2 for each burger
Tomatoes, red – 182g / 1 large whole. Or more, enough for 6 thick circles
Lettuce, iceberg, raw – 20g / 1/4 cup shredded
Onions, raw – 30g / 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced, caramelised and cooked with balsamic vinaigrette
Vinegar, balsamic – 15g / 1 tbsp
Olive oil – 14g / 1 tbsp
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil to medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon thinly sliced onions. Cook, stirring periodically, until gently caramelised. Approximately 5 minutes
- Balsamic vinegar should be added now. Continue to cook, stirring periodically, for another 4-5 minutes. Remove from the equation.
- With the lean ground beef, make six 2 burgers. Both sides should be lightly seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook the beef meatballs as long as necessary, depending on how done you want them.
- Arrange the burgers as shown on the video. On a plate, place 1 big slice of beefsteak tomato, shredded lettuce, the burger, 2 tablespoons of balsamic caramelised onions, and sliced avocado (I placed half an avocado on each burger).
- Serve with gluten-free mustard on the side.
- Sandwiched between tomato and avocado slices are these Paleo Burgers with Caramelized Balsamic Onions! It’s a quick and easy 30-minute supper that your family will absolutely love!