Dark chocolate raw granola bars
Easy to make meal prep snack. Ideal for pre or post-workout meal, to deliver energy and protein, as well as healthy fats. No baking, only with natural ingredients, plenty of nuts and seeds, healthy fats, and dark chocolate. Yummy.
These bars are super tasty, and you can make a whole batch of them for the whole week.
Keep in the fridge.
- Put a sheet of baking paper on a tray
- Put the oats, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl and mix well
- Spread the nuts carefully on a chopping board – the almonds, pecans, and pumpkin seeds. Chop them with a knife. Or run a few pulses in a food processor to crush them into medium pieces
- Put the chopped nuts together with the oats mixture and add the rest of the ingredients – coconut flakes, cranberries, and raisins. Mix again.
- Now it’s time for the wet ingredients – add the almond butter and the honey to the bowl. Mix well with hands. You can melt a little the honey and almond butter if necessary. Steaming is preferred.
- Mix very well. No dry mixture should remain.
- Spread the combined mixture in the tray. Spread it evenly and press it down with a small wooden roller or a glass to compress it.
- Put the tray in the fridge for about 1-2 hrs.
- The recipe is easy to adjust – mix in different types of nuts and seeds. Add some other dried fruits like dates, plums, apricots, etc. Sweeten the granola with dark chocolate chips.
Serving Size 1 Bar
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 127.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 14.9g23%
- Saturated Fat 5.4g27%
- Cholesterol 2.5mg1%
- Sodium 71.2mg3%
- Potassium 182.4mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6g6%
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g14%
- Sugars 4.9g
- Protein 4.2g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.