Healthy ball cocoa candies
The recipe is 99% mistake-proof. Healthy, tasty, easy to prepare Cocoa candies. ️👩🍳😋 Vegan-friendly 🤗, with natural sweetness. Children also love them ❤️. No baking with excellent nutrition. Prepare a batch in less than 30 minutes and enjoy them for the whole week. 🤗☕️🍪
- Soak the nuts and dates the night before (or at least 4 hours in advance)
- Wash and rinse very well the nuts. Put them in a blender and blend until they are finely crushed, almost like a paste.
- Put the soaked dates and the cardamon in the blender and blend again until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- From the prepared mixture, make ball-shaped candies.
- According to your taste, optional – roll them over in coconut flakes, largely crushed nuts (again pre-soaked in water), or cocoa powder.
- Find more recipes in the Health Culture App Download for free. Available on the App Store!
Serving Size 1 Candie ball
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 159
- Calories from Fat 47.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.6g9%
- Saturated Fat 1.6g8%
- Sodium 12.3mg1%
- Potassium 275.7mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8g9%
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g13%
- Sugars 20.7g
- Protein 2.6g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.